HDFC pro growth plus
The HDFC pro growth plus is a unit linked insurance plan in which the premium collected is invested in capital market and high returns are earned. Also all the benefits of insurance are there. It is a way by which a person can financially protect his family after him. There are great investment opportunity providing 4 different types of fund to invest in. the main benefit of this plan is that a person can partially withdraw the money to meet any financial emergencies.
The main feature and benefit of this plan are-
- Life- Entry age from 14 to 65 years and maximum age at maturity is 75 years
- Extra life- Entry age from 18 to 55 years and maximum age at maturity is 70 years
- Policy term- it is of 10 to 30 years
- Regular premiums- the minimum value of regular premium is Rs 24000 for a year, Rs 10000 for half year and 2500 for a month.
- Maturity benefit- a person will get the fund value at the time of maturity
- Death benefit- it is applicable to the person who has invested large amount of money or fund value or to the person who have paid 105% of total premium till the date.
- If the assurer has chosen the option of afterlife then the sum assured is paid if the death happens by accident.
The documents required for HDFC life pro growth plus are-
The documentation is very simple and a person is required to submit all of them in self attested format. The documents are-
- Age proof- a person is required to submit any one of birth certificate, passport, driving license, school certificate
- Address proof- ration card, Aadhar card. Driving licence, telephone bill, phone bill or gas connection card.
- Income proof- form 16 or the salary slip not older than 3 months.
- Identity proof- pan card, voter Id, driving licence, ration card or passport.
- Payment- the payment at HDFC is done through demand draft or cheque drawn in favour of ‘HDFCSLIC’ payable at par
- One passport size photograph.
If a person is having all these documents then he will face no difficulty in taking this plan for himself.
The key features of the HDFC life pro growth plus are-
Blue chip fund- the chance of risk and return in this fund is very high as the money is skewed up in equity assert allocation by 80% to 100%. Only 0% to 20% is left which is then allocated in cash, deposits, money market instruments and liquid mutual funds. So the fund investment in this is basically in equity and related instruments.
Opportunity fund- the funds which are involved in HDFC pro growth plus mainly comprises of mid-cap equities and equity related instruments. The percentage in which they divide is that 0% to 20% is allocated in money market instruments, cash, deposits and liquid mutual funds and rest 80% to 100% in equity. Hence the probability of risk and returns is very high in this case.
Income fund- this fund is having moderate risk and returns as the fund composition is 80% to 100% in government securities, fixed income instrument and bonds while only 20% to 0% is invested in money market instrument, cash deposit and liquid mutual fund.
Balanced fund- it is the fund which is allocated in order to balance out the different assert classes resulting in moderate to high risk. The investment in the equity is from 40% to 80% which enhance the return while debt allocation helps in reducing the volatility of returns. The rest 0% to 60% of funds are allocated in the government securities, fixed income instruments and bonds and also some of the investment that is from 0% to 20% is invested in money market instrument, deposits, cash and liquid mutual funds.
HSFC SL pro growth Super II- it is a unit linked saving as well as insurance plan having lot of features and benefits.
- Level of protection
- Regular premiums
- Age limit
- Choice of funds
|Life Option||Death Benefit|
|Extra Life Option||Death Benefit + Accidental Death Benefit|
|Life & Health Option||Death Benefit + Critical Illness Benefit|
|Extra Life & Health Option||Death Benefit + Critical Illness Benefit + Accidental Death Benefit|
|Life & Disability Option||Death Benefit + Accidental Total & Permanent Disability Benefit|
|Extra Life & Disability Option||Death Benefit + Accidental Death Benefit + Accidental Total & Permanent Disability Benefit|
|Life & Health & Disability Option||Death Benefit + Critical Illness Benefit + Accidental Total & Permanent Disability Benefit|
|Extra Life & Health & Disability Option||Death Benefit + Accidental Death Benefit + Critical Illness + Accidental Total & Permanent Disability Benefit|
- Benefits on the unfortunate incident of death
- No medical tests required.